Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2010

So it begins - 21 hours before departure

It's 21 hours before my departure to Hyderabad. I'm very excited to arrive in Hyderabad and meet my teammates there. I will take Lufthansa flight LH 0753, a 8 hours and 35 minutes direct flight from Frankfurt to Hyderabad. As I heard yesterday from the news, Lufthansa pilots will be on strike beginning from Monday morning - so I'm lucky to depart before ;-)
The weather forecast for Hyderabad seems to be quite nice and a little bit warmer and sunnier than here in Germany. So it's time to prepare my luggage now!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Stefan, ich wünsche Dir alles Gute, viel Erfolg und viele neue Erfahrungen!

    Gute Reise
    Thomas Kelly

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Stefan,

    am Montag sind wir beim Badminton bis jetzt nur zu dritt. Wenn´s dir also zeitlich reinpasst ;-)

    Guten Flug und gutes Gelingen in India!
    Christoph

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Stefan - ich wünsche dir viel Spass in Indien! Richte Gavin und Kabi einen Gruss von mir aus! Bin mal gespannt, was Du sagst ;-) Ich fand es einfach nur super in Indien / Ahmedabad!

    AntwortenLöschen